Commercial Partnership Opportunities
Stuart’s graduation into the world of GT racing opens exciting opportunities for new and existing business partners with a wide range of benefits for key associates.
From paddock hospitality to brand exposure on television and in the wider media, there are a variety of packages available with numerous benefits including, but not limited to:
- Paddock and trackside corporate hospitality
- Brand exposure on race car, driver overalls etc
- B2B opportunities with like-minded companies
- Television exposure on terrestrial and satellite TV
- Press coverage through dedicated driver PR
- Access to official championship photography
- Trackday experiences with Stuart Middleton
- ‘Meet and Greet’ opportunities for clients
- Chance to utilise the GT55 car in promotional events
TV and Media
As part of its prime position in UK motorsport, the British GT Championship enjoys excellent television coverage, at home in the UK, Europe and North America.
With terrestrial broadcasts on ITV Channel 4, cable and satellite coverage on Motorsport TV and BT Sport, the series enjoys wide-ranging exposure.
PR and Media
In addition to regular coverage in key motorsport titles, British GT also receives widespread exposure at national, regional and local level, both in print, online & social media.
Additionally, Stuart has his own dedicated PR service and championship imagery available courtesy of official agency Jakob Ebrey Photography, D Media.
Partner with one of British Motorsports fastest rising stars…
Forming a commercial partnership with Stuart is a cost effective and most beneficial way of developing and promoting your company name, product branding and ultimately your business interests through first class live race-day broadcasts.
Why not contact Stuart Middleton Racing today to find out more about becoming a commercial partner.